Samstag, 14. Juli 2012

I bought some books

I was in town browsing in my favorite bookstore, which will close unfortunately soon. I found three books, which I was looking for a while and took them with me.

 
The books I'm writing about are:
1. "Life" by Keith Richards
2. "The Map of Time" by Felix J. Palma
3. "Splitterfasernackt" (in english "mother-naked") by Lilly Lindner.

I'm most excited about "Splitterfasernackt", which tells the story of a girl who was raped by six years of her neighbor, then begins to starve and prostituted herself later in a stainless-brothel.

Have you read one of the books already? What do you think of the books?
 
I will build my own opinion when I'm done reading "Kill for me" by Karen Rose, which is by the way very thrilling and dramatic.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen