Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2012

Beauty Haul

Today I got a package full of beaty stuff that I want to show you.


1. Koh Nail Polish - 201 Green Stardust
2. Koh Nail Polish - 150 Black Stars
3. Misslyn Nail Polish - 598
4. Misslyn Nail Polish - 646
5. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish - Ray of Light 3D Holo
6. Clinique Age Defense BB Cream - 02
7. Kérastase Nutritive - Oléo-Relax Hairfluid

I am most excited about the nail polishes, especially about the polishes by deborah lippmann and Koh. I absolutely love the packaging of the Koh polishes.


Don't they look super elegant and precious?!
The polishes are holographic. I never had one of these before, but I think they're gorgeous.



I will show you later, what they look like on the nails and I will make a review on the BB cream and the hairfluid.

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen